ABOUT VA WEST
VA WEST is a business and legislative coalition comprised of 16 chambers in Central, Southside, and Western Virginia, representing over 4,500 businesses and covering over 8,000 square miles.
VA WEST works on behalf of its members to support public policies that strengthen free enterprise and economic and job growth throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia.
In 1993, a coalition of three chambers of commerce was formed to provide a focused business voice on key legislative and transportation issues for Western Virginia. Originally made up of the Roanoke Regional Chamber, the Franklin County Chamber and the Martinsville Henry County Chamber, the coalition has gradually evolved as a key facilitator of dialogue between lawmakers and the business community in Central, Southside, and Western Virginia.
Current Member Organizations
- Bedford Area Chamber
- Danville-Pittsylvania County Chamber
- Greater Augusta Regional Chamber
- Halifax County Chamber
- Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber
- Lexington, Buena Vista, and Rockbridge Chamber
- Lynchburg Regional Business Alliance
- Martinsville & Henry County Chamber
- Montgomery County Chamber
- Roanoke Regional Chamber
- Salem-Roanoke County Chamber
- Shenandoah County Chamber
- Smith Mountain Lake Regional Chamber
- Top of Virginia Regional Chamber
- Chamber of the Two Virginias
- Wytheville, Wythe, Bland Chamber